Do you have a Facebook page and wanted to get Facebook likes to FbSub Pro your business or manage your image? The best thing about having a page is anyone can access to it even if they are not members of Facebook. With a Facebook page, you can easily get in touch and interact with your customers as well as your prospects. A Facebook page has so many benefits as it provides a base camp for your business. Needless to say, the best Facebook page would have lots of fans or “likes”. If you want to jump-start your online presence and gain more followers, you can implement the following ways to get Facebook likes:
1. First things first. The best way to alert your friends or network about your page is to post a status update requesting your network to join your Facebook page. Now don’t just ask them to join without giving them some juicy bits about what the page is all about and why they should join and link to your page.
2. One of the ways to effectively get Facebook likes is to give incentives to people. You can for instance give away discount coupons, exclusive videos and the likes to make it more compelling for people to click the “like” button.
3. Install a “Like Box” in your website. You would be amiss if you don’t take advantage of this Facebook feature in your website. The “like box”builder tool is customizable and would be efficient in allowing your site visitors to become a fan without leaving your site.
4. Tag your status. This cool feature in Facebook will allow you to tag your page in your status by entering the @ sign and the name of the page or person you want to tag. This will elicit attention that will get Facebook likes to your page.
5. Another cool feature on your page is the “suggest to friends”. You can use this feature to invite your network to go to your page and join. However, do this cautiously as you do not want to annoy people by bombarding them with frequent invitations.
6. If you want your page to explode virally, you can link your Facebook page to twitter. This strategy will allow all your posts to be sent to twitter with a link back to your Facebook post. This is a smart way to get Facebook likes from among your twitter followers.
7. Another way to stir excitement and create a buzz is to conduct a contest exclusively for fans. You can run the contest using wildfireapp. Just ensure to review the Facebook “statement of right and responsibilities” before conducting one to avoid any inconveniences.
8. Blog about it! Aside from posting status updates about your page, you can also mention your Facebook page in your blogs.
9. Another easy way to get Facebook likes is to put a link of your Facebook page on your profile by putting your page under employment. This will add prominence to your page as it will be shown under your name on your profile.
Note that keeping your page refreshed isn’t synonymous with spamming your Facebook adherents. Getting more presentation via web-based networking media by posting occasionally will bring about more likes, responds and even remarks. Notwithstanding, posting over and over again is, to be honest, irritating. Thus, your companions will truly like your post less, which means Facebook loves as well!